Refund and Return Policy
- We can cancel your order and refund your purchase price, minus a 10% service charge, until the day we cut the fabric for your kilt.
- After your kilt is begun we cannot honor a request to cancel an order.
- All refunds will be for the amount paid when you placed your order regardless of changes in the currency exchange rate.
- There is no refund or return for a kilt made from incorrect measurements.
- There will be no cash refunds for returned merchandise. We will offer you an exchange or credit only.
- If we have made a mistake we will accept a return for alterations, exchange, or credit.